Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cutting Edge's "flat warming"

Yay !! we are getting an internet. I've been waiting for this, even though I could just walk to central library and plug in my computer and save money, I rather have internet at home in my room anyway. Haah, I can finally chat to my parents on MSN. It's really depressing to keep in touch with them only by e-mails and once in a blue moon phone calls.

Last Thursday night was sooooooooooo much fun. All those games !!! pretty extreme in my opinion but was cool nevertheless. The pancake flipping can be very dangerous if you put too much butter in it and extreme trolley racing is harder than it looks. I think there were several casualties on that night, me being one of them, but Kate got the award for the "worst graze" category. Also, out of my team, I'm the strongest one since I'm the last member remaining in that "washing" game. Mua ha ha ha haaaaaa.... but I got beaten by the opposing team (with 2 guys and 1 girl) in the end. My team did everything but we missed out on the "commercial".. BOO !! but at least we did the singing. Mel and I left around 11.35 so I think we missed out a bit of the activities at the end. All in all, I give our combine life groups night 8/10. Can't give 10/10 coz there was this creepy factor which I'm not going writing about.

First week of lectures was pretty good. I enjoyed all but one of them. Nutrition lab was interesting but must keep on reminding myself through out the year to have lunch before the lab. Toxicology and psychology lectures are great !! I find that lecturers teaching 300 level papers really treating us differently. It sort of like.. they're treating us like equals. They also can be extremely mean, they already bombarded us with assignments, reports and essays. Aaaah, this year is going to be hard.

Today my life group have a pancake breakfast. It's such a good way to start your day. Yasmin managed to spilled some batter down her gorgeous red skirt and we had a good catch up session with Thida. It's quite sad that Claire, Nic, Lucia and Salvin can't make it. Claire was working, Nic's flat is having pancake breakfast with their neighbours (good way of reaching out), Lucia is in Gore and Salvin is recovering of the previous night... Fiji-Indian cultural thing (well, that's our theory anyway).

Right now I'm in Burns with Mel and Yas.. and what's this ??!! Yas has decided to join our little blogger community !!! Yay !!! So guys, don't forget to chech out Yas's blog ok?? Amazing how this little community is growing eh.

Ok !! I better stop blogging and start studying. I really should focus on my big goal, which is getting into Physio school. I shall see you guys tomorrow at church. Hugs and kisses !!!!




and here is a random picture of me and Sam.

No comments: