Friday, March 18, 2005

Oooooooooo BROADBAND

Currently, I am blogging in the comfort of my own room. *sigh*. I have been waiting for this, I must admit that I will miss the warmth, stuffiness and the smell of bad BO in North CAL... but on second thought, NAH... I probably won't !!!

So what had happened since the last time I blogged? Hmmm, first Ceroc classes for both beginner and intermediate happened on Tuesday. It feels great to be dancing again. Mel signed up for beginner classes and she loves it. So hint hint.. all you guys in Dunners, you should sign up for it. Highly recommended.

Umm, beginner class was a little bit boring since I know all the steps and half the guys in our class can't move, let alone leading. There were scary old men as well, so I had to put on a brave face and smile. Oooh, Josh was there. I was really surprised to find someone from church. Anyway, intermediate class was great. Fantastic. But there's a lot to learn since we're doing 6 moves per class instead of 4 and there were a dip and fall which is pretty hard to do. I'm doing intermediate class with Jian Wei, my ex-flatmate. He bought me 2 pieces of lollies cake that he made.. cool eh? Andrew was there as well, so that was a second surprise for that night.Well, just to sum it up, I can't wait till next Tuesday !!!!

Last night me, Jane, Mel & Rebecca headed off to town for Jazz. We made a little stop over at Bentleys hotel to check out this meetings for Ceroc dancers. It was soooo cool. These people meet up once a week just to dance. I had so much fun but since it was St.Patrick's Day, the music was a bit..umm, bad. I danced with Thida's friend, Ben. He did beginner class with me last year & we had such a great time catching up. Mel also learned some new moves as well, from this guy she remember from our class. I thought he's quite freaky but actually he's nice. We stayed for a little wee while and we headed off to Robert Burns (finally). We had a great time just sitting there, listening to jazz and sipping cocktail. Aaaaargh !!! can't wait till next Thursday either !!!

Tonight, me and I get up to some crazy stuff that involve: 1) walking in the rain to 24 shop by Regent St. just because I want a pack of chips and she wants ice cream 2) lemons. And I shall say no more.....

I have posted lots of photos so be sure to check it out !!! especially if you want to know more about these lemons.. hehehe.....

No comments: