Sunday, February 27, 2005

Rainy Sunday

Today is extremely boring and I'm very sleepy.I'm in CAL lab at the mo, don't really want to go back to the flat coz I probably end up being antisocial again. For the past few days, I've been pretty busy. I'm helping Mel doing THE MAP, writing my CV, and trying to buy stuff off "trade me" but somehow other bidder always outbid me.. Grrrr

This moring I woke up around 8 am, feeling very tired, so I tossed and I turned..trying to get back to sleep, and ended feeling annoyed with myself. When I finally get out of bed, it was around 9.30. I have to pick up people from Unicol and take them to church by myself coz Tim didn't reply my text and Dave P can't make it (he have to go to Carrington). Well, it's not too bad except that there was no one there. I waited for 5 min and decided to leave, what else can I do eh? I hope there will be people next Sunday. When I got to church, I was surprised to find so many new faces there. Quite exciting actually, and the first person that I met was, haha, Tim. He came up to me saying "Welcome to church, welcome welcome, you should become a Christian". He is such weird boy.. honestly.

After the service, there was a student lunch, it was cool for a while (except I got hit by a hacky sac.. grrrrr TIM !!) and the sky decided to pour down on us. Typical for Dunedin, I shouldn't be surprised. Then me and mel went to town and grab some lunch... and that's basically what I did today. Pretty boring ha?

Tomorrow should be exciting tho. First day of lecture.. woo hoo.. umm I mean, BOO !!! Well, at least there will be no lab for me this week. At 1 pm, I'm meeting up with Jian (my flatmate from last year) and we're going to sign up for Intermediate Ceroc class. This is something I'm definitely looking forward to. Somehow I manage to convince Mel to do Ceroc for beginners, yay !! and I probably signing up for Hip Hop class as well.

So far, flatting with Mel has been great. She's such a sweet flatmate not to mention very funny as well. Mel and her crazy questions and comments always make me laugh. For the past week, we've been eating out every day, pretty bad huh. I got her addicted to Caper's pancakes, which is extra bad coz I can't say "no" to those pancakes. If this eating out thing continues, I'm pretty sure I'll be broke by the middle of March, and I'll probably gain a few kilos.. nooooooooo..

Yesterday morning I went to the gym. After 4 months of no exercise at all, I'm surprised that I survived the class. More than once during class, I considered packing up and leave. Hmm, wonder how I managed to do two classes every saturday last year, no including other classes during the week. Oh well, I'm glad I went to the gym. Maybe I should start running as well, I'm not good at it but I consider it as a life saving skill. It'll come in handy when I get into trouble.. like being chased by a big, bad, and hungry dog.

Okay, I've been infront of this computer way too long. About 3 hours at least, and I still haven't finish this blog. Well, it's probably because I keep on looking at stuff on "trade me", reading & replying e-mails, and cleaning out my inbox at the same time. My eyes are tired so I take it as a sign that I should get outta here... so laters, my vriendin (dutch = friend)

No comments: