Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thursday.. a day before Easter Camp. After making last minute decision to join the camp last night, I am still unsure about it all. Well, mel already texted Bib and I already made a public announcement about it.. I guess there's no way out of it now. The good news is Ingrid will be joining us as well !! Yay !!

Today is rather average. Had a lab that went for the full 4 hours, insane I tell you. Me and my lab partner spent a good 10 min arguing about decimal point. We were at the brink of killing each other, but the great thing is... we parted with good feelings, coz we blamed everything on it being a 4 hour lab and PMS. That's what labs do to you, they make you go crazy.

I realized today that the Easter break is actually mid-semester break. That sucks big time. If we don't count the weekend then we only have 3 days off !!! I don't know how I'm gonna do my lab report in time to hand it in next Thursday. I'll be back from camp on Sat and I'm spending Sunday and Monday at Indra's. I could spend the entire Tues and Wed to do it but I have very short attention span when it comes to work. This report is for PHAL 301 and the marker is really though, I got my last week's report back today..... spent a good hour staring off into space and trying not to get all depressed about it. The mark is way lower than I expected.. but oh well, you learn from your mistakes eh.

God is good. He knows how much I need entertainment after my lab. So on my way home, I met Mel & Tim strolling down the street. They are such good entertainers since they both always make stupid remarks. Anyway, we went to Spice Traders for dinner... aaah, chicken vidaloo & tikka masala. Then we went to McCafe for some much needed dose of caffeine/chocolate. Dave Lim joined us for a while coz he's tutoring stat for Tim. I just found out today that Dave goes the gym quite regulary. Thumbs up for determination !!! I've been so slack when it comes the gymmin' lately. Must pick it up next week...

Right, camp tomorrow and I have no idea what to bring... oh well... HAPPY EASTER !!!

No comments: