Monday, March 14, 2005

I am very very annoyed. I have to re-write everything coz when I clicked "publish post", my post disappear. Grrrr...

Can't be bother typing everything out again.. I'll do it tomorrow...

THE NEXT DAY

Well, once again, sitting infront of a computer @ North CAL... blogging. Aaah, can things get better than this? (a little voice inside my head says: Yes, Nam, yes..)

Anyway, today is such a good day. Nice weather and I only have 2 lectures and no lab. This morning in PSYC, I texted Tim asking him whether he'll be free to go up to Indra and Steve's place on Sunday (Yes, people, I'm going to Indra's for lunch after church. YAY !!!!) and we ended up going out for a catch up session @ Starbucks. Such an impulsive thing.. it's great!!! I felt like I haven't talk to him for ages. We talked about all sort of things from bikes to cockcoaches (eeew). He told me that he saw me and Mel at Caper's on friday and he was trying to get our attention by doing this little dance outside on the street. Too bad it didn't work, he got everybody else's attention instead. How embarassing...

Right, I was going to retype my yesterday's blog but I couldn't remember what I wanted to say. Hmm, oh The Lads !!! On Sat I helped Yas and Heather with cooking dinner for The Lads and I also did the ticketing afterwards. I don't know much about them but apparently, they're pretty famous (duh, Nam, DUH). So yeah, heaps of people turned up. Jane was also there, helping me with ticketing and Mel came around afterwards to keep us company.

Umm what else, oh new friend.. 2nd year Med student, Andrew from Knox. I think I met him like.. 4 times before but he never remember my name. Funny guy, that one. He appeared like a nice guy but actually, he's quite mean. Tsk tsk... what's wrong with people these days !!! Anyway, it was really embarassing how we (me and Mel) met him yesterday. After church, Me, Jane and I went to town and bum around for a long time. So we (me, Mel minus Jane) were in a pretty happy/hyper mood when we got home around 6 pm and still very hyper when we started walking to church. I really can't remember what we talked about but it involved singing. I think the songs were: beauty and the beast, songs from cinderella, sleeping beauty etc etc and "All By Myself". I thought no one was behind us, but I turned around just to make sure and there was Andrew. Haaaaaaaaaaa... embarassing moment

Right, umm, there's nothing to talk about now. Oh, good news, Mel went to the gym with me today. Another great news, we are going to Robert Burns for some jazz this coming Thursday night, and we are looking for more people to accompany us. Text me or leave a comment if your keen. But if you're not keen, leave a comment anyway. :P

No comments: