Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My boring blog

I have realized that I don't blog very often any more. I bet people just get tired of checking my blog and see that there's nothing new about it. I think the time I spend bloggin will increase as soon as there's internet in my flat. I hate it when I have to get out of my warm and confortable flat everytime I want to use the internet.

Today is pretty average. I only have two lectures today, started at 10 and finished at 12. I met up with Andrea for coffee at the fix. This was my first time inside the fix, I usually grab takeaway coffee before my lecture start, I never know that it's so cosy inside. Anyway, catching up with Andrea was great. We never really talked before and I'm glad that I finally get a chance to know more about this amazing chick. We talk about everything, from ceroc to future plans. Thida joined us for about half an hour then I have to leave. I walked back home and suddenly, I felt the urge to blog... which is quite bad coz it started pouring down and I can't be bother to get out of my flat. But I got over my laziness and here I am, sitting in North CAL blogging.

Gosh, I've been here for an hour now and I'm still writing this blog. I wish I have interesting things to write about. Ummm, well there's a 1st year health sci student sitting next to me. How do I know? because she's pouring over her BIOL 111 notes and writting some extra notes in it. How do I know it's BIOL 111? coz I have a complete set of those notes too !!!

Okay, that wasn't very interesting (or funny). I shouldn't be talking about this poor girl. Actually, she is giving me this guilty feeling that I should be studying instead of blogging. Well, I give up, I'm going to log off and go study now. Good bye and hopefully next timeI'll have something interesting and worth reading to write about.

No comments: