Friday, March 11, 2005

Before and After

Today, I suppose to start at 12 (for PSYC 111) but being a good girl that I am, I went to the 10 o'clock one instead. Fortunately, Mel didn't sleep in so we walked to Castle 2 together. It was nice that Mel decided that she'll turn up to PSYC lecture, finally. After our lecture, we met up with Mel's friend from Auckland, Fey, and..... ah-hem, we went to Capers. GOSH it was so gooood ~~~ I had a blueberry pancake and Mel had the chocolate one. At first Fey didn't ordered anything except a smoothie but when she saw our pancakes, she changed her mind. For those who lives in Dunners, you probably understand why Fey changed her mind and for those who don't live in Dunners.. this is why:

"Blueberry pancake - before"

We had such a great time *sigh* wish we can do it more often. Oh before I forget, this is what happened to the pancake after it landed infront of me...

"Blueberry pancake - after"

Mmmmmmmmmm... anyway, I had a toxicology lab at 2 today. It wasn't too bad, I actually had a lot of fun. It's not a serious lab at all, eventhough if we screw up this experiment, we're probably screw for the whole semester (it's all this technical stuff involving in preparation of microsomes.. delicate stuff). Still, after this cool guy (hehe, my new friend, he knows my name but I don't know his, but we get along very well) passed the chocolate biscuits around (in a lab.. i know !!) we started to relax and there was more joking around than serious discussion about microsomes. Aaah, good times ~


"Me & my prayer box"

No comments: