Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm home

actually I've been back for a week now. I'm using jet lag as my excuse for not blogging sooner. Jet lag... very horrible thing.

Well, it's great to be back home. Back to normal food and away from NZ sausages.. (sorry guys.. but they are just horrible!!).

What do I usually do from day to day, you might ask. Well, I haven't done much. I bake (so far I made rosemary & sea salt foccacia, strawberry & cream pie and oreo cheesecake with bluberries.. I could feel my arteries clotting), I watch movies (cheesy hollywood movies that is.. I plan to watch Gone With The Wind and Casablanca sometime soon) and I paint. I started two paintings, one is a picture of a boat on water.. its reflection reflecting on almost-still water and another one is a picture of a single lily. Hopefully, I could finish them soon so I can start painting something else. I have very low patience threshold.

Right, it's late and I should get off the internet. Please leave some comment.. I'll try and keep this blog more "alive".. it looks a bit dead at the moment.

Chao ~

No comments: