Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Counting down to the new year? Well, just imagine me counting down with you.. altho I'm not there but the thought counts right!!!

Mel, thanks for being such a great friend this year. Through our ups and downs, I'm glad we're still friends. Big hug to you

Rebecca Marsh, my dodgy friend/neighbour/fellow cerocer.......... it's been my pleasure to get to know you this year.. love u!!

Ben, thanks for coming into my life... love u

Ekta, miss you heaps and can't wait to see you in Bangkok soon!!

Abbey, thanks for constantly praying for me..

Sam, thanks for listening for me (altho the timing is abit inconvenient for you) and give me advice when I needed them

Brendan, thanks for that block of chocolate, Bing, it really saved the King's Ball

KT, gosh... great to know you this year.. you're such an awesome person

Steve and Indra, well what can I say.. it's Steve and Indra!!

Elim Church (Dunedin).... my family

My flatmates, thanks for being such wonderful flatmate girls.. you certainly made this year awesome for me..

My classmates, congratulations all those graduating this year!! (including me!! yay!!) and all those doing honors.. good luck

My lifegroup, sorry for the bad turn up for me this year.. I still love you girls tho (Yas, you're such an amazing leader!!!!)

Cerocers (Monique, Tim, Nikki, John, Luke...etc), thanks for all the good times this year.. dancing with you all are just AWESOME!!!

To everybody who's not in here.. it doesn't mean that I'm not grateful for you or that I had forgotten you..I'm sorry if I left you out.. no hard feelings.. LOVE U ALL!!!

Happy 2006 my friends!!!! I'll be thinking of you when I do my counting down here in Bangkok, Thailand.

No comments: