Monday, November 14, 2005

A little break from packing...

I'm in the process of packing, clearing and cleaning out my room. Right now.. it's a bomb site. Potentially fatal.. last night I almost stepped on one of the candle plate that has this rather sharp spike coming out of it. Phew ~~

The weather finally cleared up today. Yesss.. I have a lunch "date" with Tim C. later on today so at least I have something to look forward to. It makes my day seems less boring and purposeless.

This is my last week in Dunedin for this year. Boo....I'll be missing this place and the people here. I had some plans of what I want to do.. places I want to go. I'll have my one last walk in the garden, one last walk along the beach, one last Ceroc classes, last dancing nights at Robbie on Thurs and ISIS on Fri. Right now, I need to get this packing out of the way. So I'll have more free time later on during the week.

Right, break time is over.. back to packing *sob sob*

No comments: