Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saw this on Mel's blog.. and I think it is hilarious and looks like a great deal of fun. Anyway, I am actually working on my empirical research critique, which is due in 3 days.. so I think it's about time for procrasination.

Ahh.. don't you just love the word?

The way it works (purely copy and paste from Mel's blog):

1. Put your iPod (or your media player) on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
Petrified - Fort Minor (that's about right)

Will I get far in life?
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

How do my friends see me?
Elements - Blue (what is that suppose to mean?)

When will I get married?
Bossy - Kelis (HA!!)

What is my best friend's theme song?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt (hey.. I was hoping this will be the answer to my next question!!)

What is the story of my life?
Hear Me (Tears into Wine) - Jim Brickman feat Michael Bolton (Oh.. so true)

What was high school like?
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake (yeah baby!!.. but actually my high school life was far less exciting)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Free Loop - Daniel Powter

What is the best thing about me?
Sexy Love - Neyo (LOL!!)

How is today going to be?
Photograph - Nickleback

What is in store for this weekend?
Run It - Chris Brown

What song describes my parents?
Torn - Letoya Luckett (Hmmm....)

Your grandparents?
Obsession - Sugarbabes (I really don't know what to say to this!!)

How is my life going?
Red Dress - Sugarbabes (watch out, Ben)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield (yeah..I think this will be the perfect song for my funeral)

How does the world see me?
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas (LOL.. this is just hilarious)

Will I have a happy life?
SOS - Rhianna (SOS indeed)

What do my friends really think of me?
You and Me - Lifehouse

Do people secretly lust after me?
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts (interesting answer)

How can I make myself happy?
Everytime We Touch - Cascada

What should I do with my life?
Blame It On My Youth - Jamie Cullum (oh yeah.. that's the answer that I'm looking for!!)

Will I ever have children?
Over My Head - The Fray (aha... riiiiiiiiiight)

What is some good advice for me?
I'm On It (Kryptonite) - Boi feat Purple Ribbon All-Stars (what the heck?!?!)

What is my signature dancing song?
Ugly - Sugarbabes

What do I think my current theme song is?
Here 4 One - Blazin Squad (Let's get this party jumpin')

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
It Ain't Easy - Sugarbabes

What type of men/women do you like?
Check Up On It - Beyonce

What kind of kisser are you?
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas (Hahahahaha!!!)

What’s your style?
It's About Time - Jamie Cullum

What kind of lover are you?
If It's Lovin' That You Want (You Should Make Me Your Girl) - Rhianna

What would be playing on a first date?
What A Difference A Day Made - Jamie Cullum (yeah.. check that out Mel!!)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  
Bruised - Sugarbabes (hmm.. not a good sign)

Yay!! so much fun!! Anyway.. must get back to my work!! It is calling out my name...

No comments: