Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

Last night during my lecture, I found it hard to concentrate as I was feeling so angry about the whole situation at the school earlier. I replayed it over and over and over in my head and getting angrier and angrier and angrier by the minute. So during the break of my 3 hours lecture, I decided to get on the internet and check my e-mail. Suddenly, out of the blue, I decided to googled on "angry quotes".. and I found this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt. It totally put things in perspective. It made me think "Why am I so mad about this? Why I feel as if the whole situation is all my fault and I was not a good co-worker? WHY DO I FEEL INFERIOR?"...

It's because I let it get to me. I allowed those words to hurt me.

It was not easy letting it go. But once I did it, I knew I did the right thing. I was able to slept soundly last night.. I wouldn't otherwise. I woke up today.. feeling so much better...but still couldn't get on with the day without a big cup of coffee.

Aaah.. coffee

No comments: