Saturday, September 16, 2006

I learned how to juggle!!.......... with two balls.

Yes yes.. it's not exactly exciting but gosh.. it was so much fun! Well, there is an exchange student from Belgium who would be joining us in our MSCP course for this semester. His name is Ben (what's with me and the guy with the name "Ben") and he actually went to circus school when he was young. Imagine that!! Circus school!! I've never met anyone who went to circus school before. Whoa~~ Anyway, last Wednesday after class I was walking to meet up with my mom when I saw him juggling... Ben (the other Ben, my boyfriend) told me that juggling is great for concentration and always telling me that I should juggle. I never get a chance to learn and suddenly, out of the blue... here's Ben (the Belgium Ben)!! Awesomness!! Strangely, I juggle better when I'm talking.. weird.. maybe I am actually good at multi tasking.

Next week me department is going to Rayong for a weekend of fun. I can't wait.. I would be going to the beach... jealous guys?? Hehehe.. would take heaps of photos and would post them up on flickr... this is going to be great!!!

No comments: