Saturday, September 23, 2006

"How much can you learn in a year?", I wonder..

Well, I don't think there's an answer to that.. but I sure feel that I have learned, am learning, a lot this year.

I learned a lot about Psychology, that's for sure. One good news is that I might be able to graduate before the August next year! I actually plan to finish at the end of December but I just learned that I could begin my thesis NOW. I need to get 3 chapters of a thesis done for one of my papers I am doing this semester anyway (for a mock research proposal defense) but I could continue with the topic if I want too.. and that's my plan. One thing for sure, I'm definitely leaving Bangkok and heading back to NZ after I finished. I still don't know how my parents will deal with that but I guess there's no point worrying about it at this point in time.

So.. I'll take it one step at the time and "cross the bridge when I have to".. I am sure that it will all turn out for the best.

No comments: