Monday, May 02, 2005

Aaah... blogging

Wow, i haven't blog for such a long long loooooooong time !!! and I haven't read any blog for weeks !!! sorry for that guys.

Hmm, so what have been happening in my life lately? Errm, I turned 20 two weeks ago. Somehow Claire keep on thinking that that was my 21st birthday. Mel arranged a surprise party for me (I so knew about it) at Tokyo garden. It was awesome !! Thank you so much for that guys (esp. miss Mel) !! After the party we went out dancing at The Rose & Crown (Josh, Jian, Jane, Mel, Me, Kirsten & Annisha... Dan broke my heart by refusing to turn up and dance with me.. sob sob.... and no, Sam, I do not think of Dan that way.. I'm just exaggerating). Ceroc rocks !!! I can't believe that classes are starting again tomorrow. I can't wait for it.. and Sam is going to be there. Now, how cool is that !!!! Sam the mannnnnnn....

Right !!! I better stop procrasinating and finish off my essay (it's due tomorrow). Ah, I miss blogging.....

No comments: