Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Wow

exciting !!! 2 comments on yesterday's post already !!! I thought people had stop checking my blog since it has been inactive for soooooooooooooooooo long. Thanks to Sam and Jared for having faith in me.. and my blog.

I handed in my essay today. Phew ~~~ such a relief.. just to inform you about my essay topic. It's : "2-Methoxyestradiol as a treatment for breast cancer".. sounds cool and complicated huh? yeah.. i don't know what it is about either.

This arvo, I learned the most disturbing news... I have an assignment that was due yesterday, and all these time, I thought it will be due on Thursday. I have been so absorbed in my essay that I totally forget about it. Booo !!!! No wonder all these people handed all these stuff in yesterday, i thought it's the essay they were handing in and they are just being smart and finished it early. Oh well.....There's no point in doing now either coz I have a lab summary due on fri, another 20% essay due next tue and PSYC lab report due next thurs. I really need to get all these other ones going. Aaaaaah.. life...

Ceroc tonight !!! it'll be so awesome.. even though I know what the moves will be for the 1st night.. but I'll just show up anyway. Brrrrrrrrrr... so cold in my room.. I better stop blogging and find some articles for my essay. I hate articles.. they are evil.. but they make my essay (therefore me) look intelligent.

No comments: