Friday, April 15, 2005

Marmite, cheese and lettuce sandwich

is what I'm eating right now.. I know I know.. I'm weird but I actually got this from our very own pro-elite cyclist, Jack. He said it's good so why not give it a try eh? and guess what, it's actually surprisingly good. mmmm.. I might have another

Anyway, before I forget.. I need make a public announcement:

  • "Happy 21st Birthday Lydia !!!!"
  • "Happy 18th Birthday, Tim!!" (which was yesterday) and
  • "Happy 20th Birthday Jack !!!" (which was a week ago on Thursday)

(honestly, look at all these birthdays !! and there's more coming up.. I'll be completely broke by the end of this month)


Ah, after a long time.. I am back blogging. It feels really weird. Mel has been asking me to post a new entry coz she don't want people reading her quote again and again.. I don't know what else to write about right now.. unless I get a cool new quote from Mel. I'll try to keep this blog up-to-date.

No comments: