Tuesday, May 10, 2005

One day at a time, I will walk this road I've traveled so far
One day at a time, I know I'll carry on
One day at a time ,I can see you took my life this far
One day at a time, I will take this faith along

All this hope I breathe is given by the hand that carries me
Until I'm complete and I'll take all I will to understand this plan you have for me

And I've been shut up, shut down, held out, held down in ways I never knew I would,
but I can feel Your fullness in my life
I've been burnt out, broken, torn out, torn down in ways I never knew I would,
but I can feel You fullness in my life
One day at a time

One day at a time, I will take these words You've given me
One day at a time, I will rest in knowing You
One day at a time, I will share this gift You've given me
One day at a time, I will walk these valleys through

All I know is that I see, how much my heart is longing to be cradled by your side
and I'll give all I can,
to one day soon be held by your hand

~Jeremy Camp, Stay~

No comments: