Monday, May 16, 2005

Burnt Out..

that's what I'm feeling right now. Basically, my assignments are almost all over since last Tuesday. So Wednesday and today is suppose to be smooth and relax for me. But I keep on freaking out, I keep on thinking that I still have some sort of work and assignments to do (which I do.. but they are small ones that doesn't even worth worrying about).

When is it that all the fun disappear from my life? No-Man Camp was good but it felt like a dream. What suppose to be a time for me to relax and recharge, turned out to be short-lived. As soon as I'm back in Dunedin, it felt like something zapped all my energy away again. When was the last time that I had a good sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and can't wait for the day to start? When did I start dreading the day? I kept on smiling, but am I fooling other people or am I fooling myself? Am I pretending that everything is fine and okay and I'm all together? All these questions running through my head.... and I have no answers for any of it.

No comments: