Friday, February 04, 2005

Nam's Series of Unfortunate Events

Back from putting away my luggage and freshened up.. I walked around trying to find a compuer again. The free ones are all gone and there's a few people waiting so I ended up on the ones that you have to pay. Why? coz I really want to post a new entry and check out other blogs.. that's how much I love reading your blog, guys *wink*. Unfortunately, the stupid computer won't work.. and took my 3 Australian dollars along with it.

Aah, I couldn't believe that Uni will be starting in less than a month. This year will be my last year of my degree and what I am going to do after I graduate is still a blank. I want to continue studying, either getting a graduate degree in Pharmacology or study Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy is cool, but I'm not too sure about it. Yeah, my future is still cloudy/foggy/schmoggy.. whatever. Is "schmoggy" even a word?

Right, back to Earth. There is still nothing to do here, so I walked around



and walked around



and around



around



..round



At last ! time to get my luggage and prepare to go to CHC !!! Yayyyyy...

..and then the annoucment came : "Attention all passengers flying toward Christchurch on Pacific Blue. The flight have been delayed for at least 3 hours. Any queries please contact the Pacific Blue staff at counter G."


*shrug* oh well, I've been waiting for a good 8 hours, I can wait for another 3 hours.


Then.. the another announcement came: "Attention all passengers flying toward Christchurch on Pacific Blue. The flight have been cancelled due to the bad weather. Please contact the ground staff immediately at counter G"


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... does this means that I have to spend at night here? at Sydney?I'm tired.. I want to get to CHCH and find a nice warm bed with fluffy pillows to sleep on... blah blah blah.. and the complains went on and on in my head as I walked to Counter G. It turned out that we don't actually have to spend the night in Sydney. They send us to Brisbane instead and we're going to take another flight there to Christchurch.. so off we go to Brisbane !!! (we = me + other passengers) A massive group of us get a subway to domestic terminal. It was quite a challange dragging a massive luggage down and up escalators, but I got to the terminal in one piece and so was my luggage.

A few hours later.. at Brisbane

The airline people arranged a bus to picked us up from the domestic to the international terminal.. how nice !! Took all of us a while to find the departure lounge and we have to waited a little while before we're allowed to board. And blah blah blah (I'm cutting out the boring details and filling up space) Finally, I am on board the plane to Christchurch !!

And there I stayed..

The thunder storm decided to stay over Brisbane so we can't take off. Grrr.. so we sit in the plane for a good 4-5 hours and the plane ran out of fuel.. so they have to refuel. They won't even let us back into the terminal.. what's the deal with that?Anyway, after that we finally took off and I arrived Christchurch around 5 am.. I was supposed to be here at 11 pm the night before. Hmmmm...

Well, I should look on the bright side. I think I rather be in a plane on the ground for hours than in a plane flying in the middle of thunder storm. At least I arrived CHCH save and sound and in one piece. After I got to my friend's place and saw her off to London, I came back to her house and slept 14 hours. Quite impressive eh?

This is a very long blog. I should get off and have a shower and get to bed. Can't wait to be back in Dunedin.. and back to Elim. Miss you guys heaps and see ya soon.

No comments: