Friday, February 25, 2005

This is going to be short..

1. I don't want lectures to start

2. I hope that when I pick those first years from Unicol to church this Sunday..they won't be too mean to me.

3. I hope Tim will get back to me about the Unicol thing by tonight

4. I miss Bing

5. I miss Ekta

6. I miss Kristy

7. I miss Ingrid

8. I miss Abbey

9. I hope that I will be able to find a part-time job

10. I hope Paul will be able to set up a life group at Unicol

11. I hope that heaps of people at Unicol will want to go to church

12. Last night at the tent was cool. Get to meet lots of new people (more than half are from Unicol) and see funny things people do when they're drunk. Oh, this reminds me of this guy waiting for the sausages last night, our pretty Mel was there and that guy keep on shouting "I love you" to her. I was trying so hard not to laugh...

13. I got my ear pierced 3 times today. OUCH !!! The first 2 (done by Helen Gwyn) didn't went through the cartilage and according to Mel, my ear turned into a fountain of blood. Aaaargh, the images !! Anyway, luckily, the last time (at Trendz) it finally went through. Yay !!

Last but not least

14. God bless you all, MUAAAH !!!

No comments: