Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm bored.. I'm bored!!! and I am freaking out. There are so many things that I have to do before I leave Bangkok. I just found out two days ago that I need a "transit visa" when I make my connecting flight in Australia. I mean.. this is annoying, now they need visa for everything.. and their visa department only opens from 8 - 12 am !! you know when I have to get up this morning ?? 7 !! I'm tired, I'm 20% frustrated and I need my beauty sleep. I'm going to leave in 19 days and I still haven't receive this year tuition fee invoice. How am I going to apply for student visa ?!?! Grrr.. it sucks being an international student. Okay,I better stop complaining or you guys probably won't come back and visit my blog again.

Rightoo...good news, I finally manage to put up links on the page today. I'm so dumb when it comes to web-stuff..took me ages !! I think I will have to upgrade my brain.

Last Sunday, instead of going to church like a good girl (that I usually am). I went shopping with my sister and her friends (and boyfriend) instead. I know, I know, some of you are giving me an evil look right now, but I still find it uncomfortable to ask my parents permission to go to church. My mom and I are on speaking term now, but it's different from before, less teasing and making jokes. Well, at least things are looking better.

Oh, I almost forgot, a big massive YAY to Ruth for getting into Med school. You go girl !! I'll give you a big hug when I see you (note to self: give Ruth a big hug)If I forget, please do remind me. Man, I'm surrounded with brainy people.

Right, I better finish this and see what more can I put on my page. Aaah, life is fun, God is great and you guys rock !! Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah (my good bye kiss)

No comments: