Friday, January 07, 2005

Hi, my name is Chelsea

All thanks to Mel and her wonderful blog (which I just spent a very long time reading), I've got myself a very british name, and it is.... (drum roll please)... Chelsea Chamberlain. I think that name is so not me. Honestly,... Chelsea.. CHELSEA ?!?!!?? (no offense to all the Chelseas out there)

Today is pretty average (ie boring) spent all day watching TV and not much else. Currently I am addicted to this sci-fi series called "The 4400", man it's a good program, I recommended it to ya. I think ever since I came back home, I spent more time infront of the TV than ever. My sister got out the first season of 24, I never watched it before and I ended up spending two days watching it. I think I'll rent out season 2.

Right, I better go and have some breakkie...

No comments: