Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dear dear dear

I have no idea that I will have my own blog.. absolutely no idea !!! I used to have an online diary once, ages ago.. but I got too lazy to update it. Hopefully this one will last longer than that diary. Well, the reason I sign up is actually pretty stupid... it's because I just want to post a message on CE Mission Blog, but since I will have my own blog anyway, so why not put something on it.

Hmmm.. Bangkok is great !! after recovering from jet lag, I still have to adapt to the weather, it's so hot here it's crazy. Then I went up north with my parents and my sister for a week, aaaaaaaaah.. I ate so much, all those good food. Umm, I also did a lot of shopping.. a lot. I can't help it, the clothes are so cheap here !!! (I know that is such a bad excuse... but come on !!) Then I get to know my sister's boyfriend, play computer games with my brother (that's the only time we ever get along, oh except when we did something wrong and mom decided not to talk to us) and meet up with my friend who studies in London.. we only meet once a year, so that was pretty neat meeting up with him. We catched up over lunch and then we head off to buy some computer games.. aah good times.

Well, as some of you might know, my life is not always happy and dandy (whose is?!?) and things are pretty rough at the moment. About two weeks ago, I told my parents that I am a Christian. They didn't take it very well. My dad seems to accept it but it took my mom a while. But anyway, I know God is in control even though right now I am fighting with my own doubts about God's existance and there are times that I consider taking the easy way out. It seriously made me realized that I am so weak compare to Him. You guys who've been sending e-mails to me, you guys are awesome !!!! You e-mails mean so much to me.. love ya heaps !!!

Right right, enough of the gloomy stuff. But there ain't any interesting stuff to write about either. Sorry guys, maybe tomorrow then... chao !!

Oh.. for all the mission teams.. I'll be praying for ya !! Byeeeeeeeee ~~~

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hey Nam! Just commenting from Chile (on a dodgy Spanish keyboard) to say I´m looking forward to reading your blog when I get back! Happy days!

Thanks for your prayers!

Bing said...

Yay, computer games are fun. I'm glad that you now have a blog. Cool times! Not that excuses me from emailing you at all! Also I'm glad that you told your parents- it takes a heck of a lot of guts to do it.

Catch you later