Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Songkran Experience

Today is the last day of Songkran festival. I kinda wish that it will never end.. coz I'm loving every moment of it!

I went to Songkran party @ Route 66, RCA on Friday 13th (hmmm....). It was G-R-E-A-T... sooOOoooOO much fun! We (me, my sister & her bf.. and the rest of our friends arriving later during the night) arrived at the place around 6 pm.. and I was half wet 15 minute later. I love how the people were so friendly and water fights can be seen between every tables. We even formed teams!! Water bottles covered the ground and we were all armed with water guns. You would be amazed at the sort of water guns we have here... from the small sea horse shaped ones (that opens its mount when squirting water) to the biggies that you have to carry it on your back. From the stereo blasted all sort of music.. songs from the old days, new releases, hip hop, rock, reggae...you name it! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take any pictures coz my camera would not survive the night. We stayed from 6 pm till 1 am... but the place was still packed when we left. I was soaking wet.. I am grateful that April is the hottest month in Thailand because if we have this kind of party in NZ, I think we would freeze to death.

Gosh.. I love water fight.

No comments: