Thursday, April 26, 2007

2007 or 2008... I DON'T CARE!!

I'm at work.. and I'm bored bored bored bored BORED!!

It's so quiet here so I decided to put on some music (by Peters Drury Trio... hee hee) to destroy the peace here and to satisfy my love for Jazz & Swing.

whoops.. me boss is here!! (closing down all my nonsense IE windows.. except this one)

I decided that it doesn't matter when I graduate.. as long as I graduate. No, this doesn't mean that I'm going spend the next 3 years completing this degree when I only have an 120 hrs of intership and a thesis to go. The reason I said that is because my department announced that if we students want to graduate with the year 2007 on our certificate, then the last day for us to do our thesis proposal defense is 15th of June - exactly 1 month and 2 weeks from today... which is impossible (for me at least). I still haven't really done my literature review because I have no time to do it.. oh the con of studying and working at the same time. There is definitely no way I can push it and do my defense by the 15th... so I decided that it doesn't actually matter what year is on my certificate. As long as I finish my thesis within this year, they can put 2008 on my cert.

I can't wait for this year to E-N-D!!!

No comments: