Monday, April 16, 2007

Love and Marriage

Everybody is getting married.. oh.. shocks!

Hmm.. let me list all the happy people I know who are getting married:
  1. Abbey
  2. Annie (friend from ABAC)
  3. Rebecca Marsh
  4. Liesl Marsh

and who got married not too long ago:

  1. Neelam
  2. P'Jaeng (friend from work)
  3. Tim

I'm sure I know more people who are getting married. I listed them all last night but for some reason I don't remember the rest of the names. I feel that I am surrounded by either engaged/married couples. Well, technically most of the names I mentioned above lives on different continents but that's not the point. The point is.. I know them.. and they are all getting/got married!

I think I will forever be wondering around in the single society...hmmm either that or I will end up in a relationship with a guy who would not commit. Urgh!

No comments: