Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My poor poor blog

I haven't blog for ages (this seems to be my greetings in my blog nowadays). I browsed thru my previous entries (since Jan '05) and they're all so animated!! Gosh.. I also love the replies. It worth writing entries just to read those replies. My blog is looking a bit sad at the moment. Hmm.. I shall spend the rest of the night blog-hopping and leave messages here and there. Hmmmmm.. wondering what Sam is up to.

Reading my old entries certainly make me miss Dunedin. I wish I could go back soon!!

Anyway, I am having a holiday. Both from uni and from work... yes from work and still getting paid. That's the beauty of working in a school.

I survived my first term at Uni. It's actually pretty easy and I enjoy learning Psychology a lot. I love it. I love what I am learning and I can not wait to use my knowledge to help people. That's the ultimate goal. There are times that I doubt that I would be able to help someone but I would never know if I don't try. Soon.. I'm going to be a Psyc grad.. just like Sam!!

I might be going to Singapore at the end of the year. That is, if Jian, Mel, and Annisha would get back to me about it!! Seriously people!! Don't leave me hanging!!

Well, that's about it at the moment. I shall go Blog-hopping.

Hop Hop... hop

No comments: