Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A friend forever lost

A friend forever lost

I've lost a friend.. Miss Rattanaruthai or P'Song

She was one of my classmate at ABAC.. I don't know her well but we occasionally talk. She always had a smile on her face. I was starting to get to know her better at the end of last term, which is merely several weeks ago. She was so alive then.

The news of her death came.. like sudden wave that made my world spin. How could that be? That's not true.. she was so healthy. ..I kept saying that to myself. It wasn't until yesterday when I was finally there at her funeral that I realised that she is really gone. Still, it feels unreal. I was sitting there, trying to get it into my head that she is gone.. I have to say to myself that it is my dear friend that is lying in that coffin. Her pictures were everywhere.. so beautiful and full with energy. Her face, her voice, and her smile are so vivid in my memory. I smiled when I remember how she gently warned me not to drink too much coffe.. and how she said that the chicken rice at ABAC is so famous because everybody can never decide whether it actually taste bad or good. I miss her already. We never even had a picture taken together.

I ask God "Why?".. why would someone so caring, so warm, so nice, so beautiful, and so young is taken away from this world. She has so much to offer.. she still have the whole world ahead of her. I haven't cried.. but there is sadness in my heart. My heart griefs for her.

No comments: