Thursday, November 10, 2005

I.. just had my last exam for my degree on Tuesday afternoon...

and it feels really weird.. so unreal.. but meh.. it's over

still can't believe it tho~

Anyway, I'm going home on the 25th... kinda looking forward to it and kinda not at the same time. I know that I'll be with my parents all the time, which is a good thing since I have not see them since Feb. But I know that I'll get bored after a week or two. Plus, there won't be Ceroc there !! how am I going to survinve not dancing Ceroc for at least a month and a half !!?? Well, I'll just have to find another outlet. I'm thinking..... salsa !!

I went to this Firework Extravaganza last Sat with Ben and Judy (a lady we know from Ceroc).. it was so much fun. They have bon fire, live band, great coffee (I've had the best Chai latte and Mocha) and everything. The firework was awesome and the night ended perfectly with all of us stepping into a pool of cow poo. Yeah.. it was just awesome..

Life is good.. so good

No comments: