Saturday, July 23, 2005

I am a sinner

I am a sinner.

I like to think that I am righteous while in reality, I am nasty and mean to the ones who love me. I get angry and annoyed at little things and I take it to heart. I say I "forgive" but I never forget. Somethings I know that it's my own fault things happen a certain way but I blame others anyway. I am selfish and rarely think of others first.

I am in every way the opposit of my Saviour. He gives unconditional love, He forgives and erase sin so we can be as white as snow, He came to this world to serve, not to be served, His mercy is never ending and He is forever faithful..

One more time, I shall humble myself and ask for His forgiveness and forgivemess from those around me. One more time, I shall kneel and pray that He will help me to live the right way. One more time, I shall ask for His grace to cover me and deliver me from this sin..

No comments: