Friday, July 22, 2005

22 days...

till the King's Ball and I am extremely anxious. Sometimes I wonder to myself: why o why did I take this project upon myself? will things be done on time? will it turn out alright? blah blah blah. I even dreamed about it last night and it wasn't a very good one.

Yesterday, I was looking up things on the internet for the ball and I came across HireMaster website which is extremely good since it have information on the prices. So I jotted it down, ring some more people and I was in the process of writing it all up in a new piece of paper and all sort of things were running through my mind. Particularly the bit concerning how Tim still haven't get information on the archway when we was told to do so ages ago, how the tickets and posters still haven't been printed, etc and I was getting scared & annoyed by the minute. Unfortunately that's when Mel got home.. I was reading out the list of things and prices to her when she started asking me questions. Being a bad friend that I am, I started taken it out on her. I raised my voice and she raised hers back to me... fair enough cause she have every right to do so. It's not like a major row or anything.. pretty minor actually but bad enough to make me feel even worse for the rest of the day. Well, I said sorry to her afterwards and we had a brilliant dinner (Tim and Jian made it for us... they even clean up after themselves !!!) then we headed of the church then Ceroc. Man.. last night we had such an awesome time together it's unbelievable. I forgot what a great girl she is and how awesome it is to be around her. After we got home, Mel, me & Layla stayed in the kitchen having teas and milo and had a really really good talk. Well, it's not really a talk.. we were teasing Mel about her boys. Ahh good times..

I really need to wind down and not to worry so much. I have a great God and an awesome team to help me. I just need to control my temper a bit more I guess....

No comments: