Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What you should not do before your interview..

paint your nails - serious!! about 5 min ago, I decided to vamp up my nails before I leave home for my 2nd interview with Gfk. I finished my nails in record time and damn, they look good. However, when I decided to put the manicure-related stuff away the worst possible thing happened. Yes yes.. I scraped my nails and now all my work is ruin. I panic and I don't have enough time to repair the damage. So I walked around collecting my things.. I suppose to leave home @ 4 pm.. the clock read 3.57 pm. Then I sighed and glanced at the computer screen and it read 2.57 pm!! Thought that my eyes is pulling prank on my caffeine-deprived brain, I turned around to the big clock by the wall (which is not digital).. yeah.. the damn computer is right. It is indeed 2.57 pm... *sigh* now I have plenty of time to re-do my nails and write a blog about my meh-ness...

No comments: