Saturday, January 06, 2007

Nam's New Year Resolution List

Nah.. there's no list. I couldn't think of any exciting titles.. so I choose a boring title to make this blog even more boring. Well.. I hope it's not boring but some of you might think so. Anyway.. if I ever make a list before the end of this month, then I shall name it "New Year Evolution List".. it is far more exciting to evolve rather than resolve.

Well, uni is starting this week. Back to the old 4 days/week, 3 hrs/day routine. Meh.. with luck all this will end by August.

I have decided that my Corinne Bailey Rae's album is definitely one of the best investment I have made (musicwise) in quite sometime. It's one of those things where you buy an album just because of a song and you ending up loving the whole thing. This also happened to me with Brooke Fraser's "What To Do With Daylight".

Around last month, I got my hands on a copy of Lifehouse self-titled album. Good album.. and while I listen to the lyrics for the first time (I wasn't Lifehouse listener till now) and it makes me wonder whether Lifehouse is, in fact, a Christian band...do you know? Gosh, they released this amazing single called "You and Me" - love it. Now I'm currently listening to Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars"......aaah.... you gotta love that song.

Talking about bands, I received an e-mail from Jack, our guitarist from Elim and I was amazed to know that they are a "proper" band now. That's so crazy! It's crazy to see everybody making their own way in this world. When I read my all those blogs, which I don't get a chance to do often (sadly), and I feel that I only take glimsps at small episodes of their lives. One minute Sam is in Dunedin, next he's in Welly, next he's in Texas with Abbey. Eventhough I want to get very much up-to-date with all the news, it is impossible to do!! Well, it's not impossible.. *sigh* I blame it on my laziness.

It's a new year.. it's about time that I go blog-hoppin'

I wish you all a great 2007.. full of nice surprises, surround by lovely people, lots of meaningful relationships, a great job that pays well and come with a nice boss + colleague (it's a long shot but it won't hurt wishin')... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Lots of love to you!

No comments: