Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It just struck me today that 2005 is almost over. Amazing how time just pass us by isn't it. It's kinda sad to realise that next year many people who have become such significant people in my life.. those who have been there when I became a Christian and all.. won't be in Dunedin next year. How am I going to cope when these people won't be here? I'll be missing:

Yasmin, my life group leader who counselled me through so many things

Nic, who listens to the same thing from me over and over again and always be there during my "emergency" moments

Sam, who stayed with me for two hours one night at church and listen to all my worries and fears about the King's Ball

Dave P, who's always so nice and polite to me.. and we have the most awesome conversation and the most random moments

Heather, I will always remember our VDO night

and the list goes on and on. At the beginning of this year was pretty bad already without Abbey, Penny, Kritsy, Bing, Ingrid and Ekta. Oh well... I better stop coz this is making me depressed.

No comments: