Thursday, October 13, 2005

Banana Pancakes...

is the name of a song by Jack Johnson which I'm particularly fond of at the moment. I'm tempted to post the lyrics on my blog.. but that might results in interesting comments on my blog. Anyway, I love that song.

Yeah, suppose to be studying but mehh.. I decided to do it after I finish this post. Tomorrow night is going to be exciting. I'm catching up with Jane Lee at Isis. Unfortunately, I have to wake up early the next day so I'll have to be really discipline and stay for a couple of hours.

Hmm, the weather today sux. Seriously, I decided to have lunch outside and it was really nice and sunny. As soon as me, rebecca and ben sat down and start eating.. it started raining. It started off really light and got heavier by the second. So there goes my quality time in the sun...

Well, this is going to be one of those blogs that talk about nothing in particular.. well, I'll just put on Jack Johnson CD now and do some work..

No comments: