Thursday, June 30, 2005

To Christchurch and back

I went to CHCH last thursday and just came back yesterday. Gosh, it was awesome !!! Sales every where.. I had such a great time. I stayed with Annisha (a friend from Aquinas) and her awesome family. I went on a retail therapy and bought myself a digital camera. So yeah, the time in CHCH was just awesome. It's great just to get away from Dunedin.. I didn't really want to come back but now I'm sort of glad I'm back.

Coming back here means responsibility.. I have to ball to plan, a test to study, a flat to clean and a conference to prepared myself for. I'm quite anxious. There are so many things to do and I feel not organised. It's a month and 2 weeks till the ball.. I'm so afraid that I won't do my job as good as Penny.. oh well, I'll cope some how.

I got my marks for PHAL 301 and 306 today.. and I'm soooooooooooooo happy. PHAL 301 is the one I thought I wouldn't do very well. I was aiming for a pass.. if I get 50, I'll be totally over the moon... and I've got 69 !!! a mark away from getting a B. I'm seriously pleased with it. For 306 (toxicology), I've got a B+. I'm a little wee bit disappointed but got no one else to blame except me. If only I handed that 20% lab report on time *sigh*...... but anyway, I'm pleased cozI know God gave me the marks I deserve and He knows how much work I put in. All those weeks of stress and being emotionally drained, I'm so glad it's all in the past.. until next time. I haven't got my PSYC mark back yet but I'm pretty sure I'll pass. I don't know how well I did tho.. coz I totally underestimate that paper. The exam is harder than I expected...

Anyway, I better stop blogging and.. do something productive..

No comments: