Friday, June 17, 2005

Yay !!

I... finished... my... exam yesterday...

oh the joy !!! the relief !!! yessss.... I think I did alright in PSYC 111... pretty well in PHAL 306 and meh in PHAL 301. Well, it's all in the past.. totally beyond my control and out of my hand (at least it's in God's hands) so I'll stop thinking/worrying about it. I had a terrible night before 301 exam.. struggling to fall asleep due to anxiety and keep on waking up several times during the night.. for some reason when I woke up, I tried to remember stuff that I've studied and I was trying to remember stuff I've learned a zillion years ago (and was totally irrelevant) and I tried to stay awake coz my stupid brain keep telling me that if I fall asleep I will forget everything. Weird huh? but anyway I had a brief decent sleep with pretty good dream involving buying the Lions vs All Blacks ticket in the toilet...... and I shall say no more.

Good news today... God is awesome.. he blessed me with much needed money. I've just recieved a letter from Southern Cross Insurance saying that they've reduced to cost in the beginning of the year and some customers (ie me) paid the original price.. so they're giving me refund !! God is good and He cares... I love you God !!

Anyway, I better go back to cleaning my room. For the past two months I've been in the assignment/exam mode and have no time to tidy up or clean my room. So I'm doing it all today. Took me all morning just to fold up my clothes, organise my desk and vacuum the carpet. I'm so happy that I can see my floor again !!!

Chao ~~

ps have u checked the comments on my last blog !!! it's awesome.. I even got comments from people I don't know !!! but we sure have one thing in common.. our Almighty God !!

pps Star War was alright.. not that great in my opinion

No comments: