Sunday, April 03, 2005

Quotes

Two new quotes:

During School of Leaders & I was laughing...

Mel: Nam, your face is so red now !! you look like a capsicum !!
Nam: Yay !! I'm a morron (spanish for capsicum)

After the morning service:

Nam: I am proud of my facial expressions

Goodness me !! I never know that I'm quite capable of coming up with such remarks. This is what you get when you're flatting with Mel. Oh well, at least I'm making fun of myself so Mel wouldn't get a chance to do it. Heheheheeee

I am loving my quote board.. there are quite a few stupid quotes on it now it's awesome.. Tim even featured in it quite a few time. My one fav. quotes from Tim is this:

"If you can't write good essay.... use big words"

and my all time fav. quote from Mel is.... umm.. nah, I don't think I'll put it up here. She might kill me...

No comments: