Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Blog from an Ex-Blogger

OMG.. it's been a while since I write a post. Hmmm.. currently I am sitting infront of my laptop passing time before I head out to work. Quite depressing really. I totally don't feel like working today but then again, who does?

I just came out of my 4-day holiday (more like hibernation really) yesterday and I guess I'm suffering from post-holiday-slash-hibernation-stress-disorder. But thinking optimistically, this means that I only work for 3 days this week. (A short lived optimism, but that'll do for now).
During my hibernation, I have decided that I should get a move on with my thesis. I have left it lying around untouched for absolutely ages and this has gone far far far too long. And no matter how hard I tried to pretend that my thesis doesn't exist but the evil thing still lurks around at the brim of my conciousness. But having decided that I shall continue my thesis brings me to the next decision. Now I have to decide whether to keep my topic on a change in sexual script in victims from sexual assualt. (Complicated huh? I think so too)

Yeah, to keep or not to keep. That is the question.

I've decided NOT to keep.

So today I am going to head to Uni and find my self a new advisor. Because of my idleness my old advisor decided to abandon me but who could blame her? So my itinery today is: work at Ladprow & Ramkamhaeng hospitals, then to Uni to find new advisor and pay thesis fees, then home to start researching for a new topic.

Ain't life grand?

(Gosh, I can't make sarcasm oozing out of that last three words enough)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I've discovered this. I've bookmarked it, and read a little about your life. Miss you!

Matty.