Wednesday, March 05, 2008

OH MY WORD...

It has been 3 months since my last post...

I wonder if anybody still visit this blog but it doesn't matter. Blogger is still one of the best procrasination tools out there even though it is slowly out compete by Facebook. I wonder if any CEers beside Abby still keep regular updates on their blogs. Even Sam the Man stops updating his!! Funny that back a few years ago we usually update our blogs multiple times a day. Oh well, I guess real life is slowly squeezing its death grasp on us. Gosh, looking back I can see that uni life is such a cruisy life! With real life presenting never ending projects and pressure, it make me miss Uni where the only stressful times are only during exams.

Anyway.. I'm just posting this just to prove that I can. Now I'm going to have a shower, curl up in bed with Tami Hoag's Night Sin... and perhaps a cup of hot chocolate. MMmmmmm....

1 comment:

Abigail... said...

Actually, I think Carmi posts more than I do these days...but I'm glad you're still holding onto the blog way of life ;-)

And yes...Uni was a dream....real life, not nearly like what I thought it would be when I was 11. hehehe.