Friday, March 09, 2007

I got tagged.. by Ruth. (Fact 3 updated)

*sigh* I am at work and I have way too much time on my hands. No not really, I just don't feel like working and that's why I decided to blog-hop. Then I thought to myself: "Hmm.. haven't check out Ruth's blog for a while" and I clicked on Ruth's name *shaking my head* and I got tagged as a consequence.

Right... 6 weird things about Nam

Fact 1: I am obsess with keeping things in order. Example: I often arrange all the pen and pencils in my pencil case so that they point the same way.

Fact 2: I frequently buy a pack of potato crisps and in the end I either give it away or eat one piece and leave the rest on the table. I have no idea why because I have every intention of finishing the packet! Like.. I buy it because I really wanna eat it but never feel like eating it once I paid for the crisps. What is wrong with me!?!

Fact 3: It takes me forever to finish a cup of coffee. True!! Whether I decided to sit down and have coffee (large skim latte) in The Link and study with Jazz , chill out at Ben's place (Ben's special mocha), or just catch up with someone.. usually in The Link.. I take hours to finish a cup of coffee. Jazz always give me a hard time by saying: "You still haven't finished that!?" or "Eeww.. cold coffee".

Fact 4: erm... come back in a few hours/days time.. and it should be here

Fact 5: righto... ermm.. check Fact 4

Fact 6: ....

I couldn't think of anything but I will come back to update the list once I got something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.