Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yesterday, I had a 2nd interview with Wyeth (giant pharmaceutical company). They rang me on Saturday, I was very very surprised because I thought my first interview with them didn't went very well. Anyway, yesterday was good. I think I did good. Answers the right thing. There's 4 candidates left in this round, so I'm glad that I was chosen to be one of them. It's quite an achievment when think of it. The other 3 guys (or girls) might graduate with honors or have a number of years work experience etc etc. Strangely, I should feel nervous and excited.. full with anticipation and waiting by the phone.. but I feel so peaceful about it. It doesn't matter if I don't get this job

Anyway, I have my 2nd interview today with Gymboree at 11 and it's 9.40 am now so I should go...

No comments: