Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've looked at Mel's blog and I realised that I should do something about my lack of new posts. Unfortunately, I spent almost all of my time at home so I really lack human contact (well, not that bad, I have my family but that doesn't count!!) and exciting stories to talk about.

Yesterday evening I went to a local university where I intend to do a Master Degree in Counseling Psychology. My sister is doing part-time MBA course there and so I took the opportunity to attend the lecture with her. I have to say that it was quite an interesting experience. Afterwards, my sister and her friends decided to go to a club. I've never been to a club in Thailand before and it's strange how the club gave me the same feeling of excitment and anticipation like NZ clubs. Different kind of songs of course, and I have to say that I don't realy know any of the Thai songs that was shaking up the place. However, there was an occasion hip-hop stuff that you normally hear in NZ.

It was hot and stuffy and almost everybody there smoke. I wish they enforced the no-smoking law here in Thailand. Well, I guess the good thing about Thailand is, girls who normally wear skimpy clothes when go clubbing, you don't really have to be scared that you'll end up with a pneumonia after your night out. It's warm here throughout the year. It's getting in to summer and I don't know how well I'll cope with the heat. Luckily it's been raining for the past 2 nights and cool things down a wee bit... or else it's unlivable without turning on the air con.

No comments: