Friday, February 02, 2007

And I say goodbye to ER..


Yes, sad as it is, I have to say goodbye to the 1st season of ER that is currently being play on the Hallmark channel. Unbelievable as this might sound but I never watched ER before until the beginning of this year so you can imagne that I was hooked from the very first episode of the famous 1st season of ER. So goodbye "ER" (I hope they'll rerun it at different times next month).. and goodbye "Kidnapped"... and goodbye "Las Vegas".. and "3 lbs".. and House (I can't wait for season 3 to start!!)

I started work on the 1st of Feb as a Marketing Assistant for pharmaceutical company called Wyeth (Yess!! I got that job!!). The 4 working days that I spent there were good. I like this job and this place for more than my last. Yesterday I get a chance to visit the hospital and see how sale reps function in the real world. It is easy to see how psychology plays a big part in the Marketing realm.. now I am really glad I went to the my Social Psych class on "Pursuasion".

On a different note, last Saturday me and my friends went to La Rueda, a latin club on Sukhumvit Soi 18. Before La Rueda, we had dinner at a German restaurant called Bei Otta which I get a chance to sample this really weird mashed potato. It tasted like little bit of mased potato mixed with a large bit of flour.. however the waitress insisted that it is real 100% potato but I was silently rebuking.. I know what potato taste like woman!! You can't fool me!! Anywayyyy.. I had my first class of beginner Salsa at La Rueda. It was so much fun! I think that dancing is what I am good at.. and I am happy when I dance. I got introduced to a few people, Arnie the instructor (real cute), Wit the Med student (not bad either), a japanese guy whose name escapes me... and oh..hmm.. I think that's about it. Later in the night I get a chance to watched Gold medal dancer showing off her style on the dance floor. I can't wait to go back to La Rueda this Saturday!!

No comments: