Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The past month has been busy and tiresome. The house is finally D-O-N-E!!! I am so happy. I finally have my very own room. No more sharing. I've been busy with painting, moving, cleaning and decorating. It's done but not fully done. There are little things that I still have to sort out. I think it's gonna take a long time since I'm in no mood to do anything that have to do with my room at the moment.

Well, these are all nice and cool. The uncool part about this month is.. it's finally decided that I will not be going back to New Zealand any time soon. It's a shame because I was looking forward to 2006. There are so many things that I planned on doing such as: celebrating my 21st birthday and my graduation, move on to advance Ceroc class, do more Ceroc demos and take up some new dance lessons. The worst part of this is.. I never have say a proper good bye to my friends.

Meh.. this is making me depressed.. I better stop

No comments: