Tuesday, August 16, 2005


The King's Ball this year was amazing. Totally worth the effort of putting it all together. The ball will not be possible without my great team. I've leared so much from organising the Ball. God taught me a lot about so many things and He totally came through for the Ball. He even cares about what I wear !!! (serious). I still can't believe that it's all over... the whole thing felt like a dream.

Well, the whole story about the ball will be posted sometime soon (hopefully). Right now I really need to catch up on my work. I have 2 lab reports due this week and I barely started and next week, I have 2 tests.

I've posted some photos from the ball on my multiply site and will try to upload most of it asap. Right now I better go and do my report. I think I have to miss my lectures tomorrow *sigh*..

(This photo was taken on Sunday, the day after the ball, and I was in bed until 11.30 am. Yes yes, I slept in and missed church. I also stayed on the couch all day.. ahh, it was awesome)

No comments: